Hanni of Sweet Bean Gardening
Deb of Deb's Garden and
Frances of Island Threads
I really enjoy their blogs, and I hope you will stop by and visit them.
I have been asked to:
- Post a link back to the person(s) who gave me the award
- Share 7 random things about myself
- Award 15 recently discovered bloggers and drop them a note to tell them about it
1) I don't like spending 1 minute in a mall, but I could spend 24 hours in a garden center :-)
2) I was a free-lance court reporter for 17 years. In 2003 I traded in transcripts for trowels and left lawyers for landscapes -- and never looked back!
3) I have a 2 1/2-inch scar on my forearm from recent radial tunnel surgery. Maybe I'm spending a little too much time with those trowels and landscapes?
4) I have 2 grandsons (and, yes, I'm too young to have grandchildren)
5) I drive a 2007 Sport Trac. I love my little truck :-)
6) I just had 20 shrubs ripped out of my backyard. Last year after pruning those shrubs, I wrote in my gardening journal,"They are getting ripped out! I am done with pruning those things." Yep, I'm done.
7) Psalm 16 is my favorite Psalm. "Apart from the Lord I have no good thing." Pretty much sums it up for me :-)
I would like to recognize these blogs I've recently discovered (by the letter)...
S - Secrets of a Seed Scatterer
T - Thanks for Today
Y - Yardflower
L - Life in Robin's Nest
I - It's Not Work, It's Gardening
S - Southern Post
H - Hoe and Shovel
B - Blackgates Garden World
L - Ledge and Gardens
O - Open Sesame Garden
G - Gardening Tips and Pics
G - Garden Cuizine
E - EvoOrganics
R - Root of it All
S - Sunny Side Up
We garden bloggers are an interesting bunch! I hope you take a minute to discover some new blogs, too.